We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to adapt to the unprecedented conditions created by COVID-19. Our highest priority and greatest concern is the wellbeing of our guests. Therefore, we compiled some items you may find helpful throughout your stay including available services, updated outlet operation hours, and more.
You may reach our guest services team by calling (831) 624-9800 at any time.
Thank you for your continued loyalty. We hope you enjoy your stay!
- Housekeeping—Effective immediately, for the protection of our guests and associates, all guestrooms will be cleaned for new arrivals, however, housekeeping services will not be available during your stay. Should you need additional towels, pillows, blankets, etc, please call (831) 620-2180 and we will gladly deliver them to you.
- Laundry Services – Dry cleaning services are still available to guests.
- Visit our cleaning standards page to learn more about how we are keeping the hotel clean and safe for you.
- Lobby—Our updated lobby hours are from 8 AM – 8 PM. We may be reached after-hours at (831) 620-2180.
- Smoking Policy—Our entire property is non-smoking. This includes the rooms, courtyard, and parking area. There is a smoking and cigarette disposal area on San Carlos Street.
- Safe Distancing—While on property, we ask that you maintain a 6’ distance from others, as required by federal and state mandates.
- Face Covering Order—In accordance with the State of California, guests are required to wear a protective face covering or mask when in public.
- Emergency Contact—Our after-hours emergency phone number is (831) 620-2180.
- Hot Tub—At this time, our hot tub is temporarily closed.
- Should you have additional questions regarding our hotel, please visit our FAQs.
- Breakfast—Grab-and-go breakfast boxes are available for all guests in the lobby from 8 AM – 10 AM.
- Dining Outlets—Brophy’s Tavern is open for dine-in or to-go service from 11 AM -11 PM. Orders may be placed by calling (831) 586-5566.
- Dining Options—Bud’s, our sister lounge located in La Playa Carmel, is open and available for food service 3 PM – 9 PM and beverage service 3 PM – 10 PM.
Steps we have taken to ensure your safety.
- All associates are required to wear face coverings or masks.
- Each guestroom is thoroughly cleaned by gloved attendants, using CDC-approved cleaning products.
- Housekeeping will not service any guestrooms during your stay. We will, however, deliver any necessary items to you, upon request. Delivery attendants will be wearing protective gloves.
- CDC-approved cleaning products are used to wipe down door handles and rails frequently throughout each day.
- Associates working at the hotel may not exhibit any signs of sickness. All who are working have chosen to be here and agree to follow all safety guidelines.
- Signs are posted throughout the hotel to remind guests of social distancing.
- Front Desk attendants do not touch either your ID or credit card, instead having you present them to us on the counter.
- We do not re-use guestroom keys from one stay to the next.
- Credit card machines are wiped down after each use.
- Ongoing education for our associates about maintaining good health and staying home when ill.